Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Well, I have not done a very good job at keeping this blog up to date. I have really been focusing on tweeting now that I am in high school but I miss blogging. So my goal is to keep this blog current and blog everything. There is always something happening in our library! These high school students have been puzzle happy and we have put together some very challenging puzzles! What a great team building activity these have been.
We have had our art students create some amazing Altered Books from the books we weeded from the library. It is so great to see old books turned into amazing works of art!
We have also started, this week! Fun fact of the day on a white board when you walk in the door and we have changed our student sign in! Students now sign in on a laptop instead of pencil and paper. I like it because it is techy and GREEN! There have been positive and negative comments but change is sometimes hard. I really think once they are use to it they will be fine. There are great changes happening in the library!











No comments: